Today's service industry organizations depend on deeper and more relevant customer connections to drive loyalty, retention, referrals and reactivation within their coveted client base. These companies don't just need technology however, they need a systems perspective on how to integrate the ever changing world of social media, social networking and Web 2.0 into their core business infrastructure to meet their customers in their medium, now and in the future.
Download and Discover:
- 2008 Emerging Media Vehicles
- How to Use New Media Vehicles to Your Advantage
- The Latest Internet & Marketing Technologies that can Impact Your 2008 Marketing Plans
Your copy of the Marketech 08 Guide PDF will show you how to put these technologies to work for you.
This guide includes a service-organization perspective that will help you:
- Utilize relevant marketing & customer service technologies that today's leading service organizations employ to connect with their customers. This includes an overview of tools from social networking via Facebook, organic corporate networks and customer community programs to communication vehicles like blogs, online video and podcasting.
- Integrate with existing common customer loyalty, retention, referrals and reactivation initiatives.
- Identify benefits and risks associated with these techniques and technologies such as lower cost to service and increased referrals vs. loss of central control and the increasing customer control of your brand reputation.
- Discover who's doing this already examples and how is it working for them. We'll look at a myriad of case examples with learning's and action items than any organization can apply.